Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wow- I'm a slow updater...

Don't you just hate it when you get so busy- you can't work on something you really want to do. Well, that's how I've felt lately. I mean- Celery, Fencing, Youth Group, Drawing, FMAB, Forum AND then of course, writing Thaihaelon... There's so much! (Yeah, I took up fencing. :p I'm telling you all. It. Is. AWESOME! :D Yeah- I know, I get poked allot, (in particular by one person, but hey :p) but it's great. But this post ain't bout' Fencing, so...)

I've learnt recently I need to devide my time better to focus on what I'm doing. I know, it sounds easy- but it's allot harder than it sounds! I mean, I'm here writing at the moment- and it's just a couple minutes before ten. *sighs* I'm a night-time person. Let me explain my slowness reasons:

I've figured it out! If you check the recent sections I've posted, (Notice that they're rather short... I wonder why...) they somewhat contain a lacuk of action. I know that a story shouldn't be all go-go-go! but too much slowwing down will not only bore the reader methinks- but it'll also put the author to sleep! That's been my problem. Well, I've got something figured out, and hopefully it'll give me a boost. Here's a little teaser for you: What happened to the Minotaurs? Well,there's some food for thought. And it's brought me back into the story. So on that, I'll finish this post. *laughs* I know, short post, but better than none.

Disappearing once more through the screen layer,
Icey

No comments:

Post a Comment