Monday, December 21, 2009

What is it with me and forgetting about blogs?

Honestly, I have no idea! It's quite strange... And before you ask, no sorry, this post won't be as long and fancy as my previous one. ;) I just came here to post. :p So yep, I just finished section 52, and it's the 21st of December... Isn't it making how fast time flies? Well, I want to *try*and finish by January 4th, (Thiahaelon's birthday) and if not that, then I WILL (for sure!) be done before May 12th (My birthday. :p) I set odd deadlines for myself, such as, wanting to be published before I get my drivers licence. (Yeah, sad I know, I'm willing to wait on my licence so I can get published. :rolleyes: Well, at least that's a few years away.)

Another thing that's developed, is I seem to have a group of people follwoing me about offline and online, poking me to get writing. ;) (you know you who are, namely, my Mum, and a few friends; Dannflow, Kuualoha, FrogGirl and Insaity. <-from the DioM forum, though I know my Mum and Dannflow offline. :p Of course I know my Mum offline! XD :p) But yep, I've been really slow in writing, so these people pester me. :p As I write this, Dannflow's going "more went can it be excpected?" ...grammer... (He corrected to "went can I expct more?") ...close enough... Well, hopefully soon. It's summer holidays after all here in NZ, and I don't plan too much to do, so I should have pleanty of time to write. ;) So to ya'll who poke me, keep doing so, and to ya'll who can't, but are reading: 'Till next time!

Disappearing once more through the screen layer,
Icey

No comments:

Post a Comment