Thursday, April 1, 2010

Okay, let's try this again.

Wow, here I am on my what'th attempt on making a blog? Well, regardless, you can call me Ice_Fire, Icey, Ice... I have a few nick names that I'm known by. If you happen to be reading this, you've probably been told about it. This is my blog, Through the Screen Layer, and it is where I will post updates for how my writing is going on the Thaihaelon Series. Now, I don't actually have any official titles or anything yet, and well, frankly, the first book is still mostly in first draft, but at least I've got something. I'm up now at 9:26 PM, so it's not too late, and I figured I'd get this blog set up before I forget again.

You're probably wondering, what are you talking about? A prequel? You haven't even finished the main book yet! Well, true as that is, the prequel includes some major plot twists and ideas and all that fairly early on in the story that will be key to the editing process of the main story. None of you reading this, not even FrogGirl or Dannflow, actually know all of my ideas- Heh, not even Mum yet- though she'll probably find out a good bunch of them soon enough when my tongue slips. Someone grab the Sheriff of Nottingham quick! So over the period of my blogging, I'll probably attempt a few times to summarize the story, or maybe post a paragraph or two... But yep, now that this topsy-turvy intro post has blown up my face, I shall leave you all waiting for another back to front post another time.

~Icey

No comments:

Post a Comment