Thursday, April 1, 2010

Funny typos among other things.

You ever had one of those times where you get all the right letters in a word, but almost all in the wrong order? Well, a couple classics I do are the and girl. They always seem to transform into teh and gril. I usually make the second typo when I'm hungry. I'm sooooo glad I have a spell checker. Another funny fact: I used to make a typo of the word typo! I used to spell it "typeo", and uh, well, I still think it's fitting, but hey, I love irony.

Okay, if you read the post title, you're probably wanting the other things now. So, the other things is- Well, I've always found it fun to have people ask my characters questions, so if you have any questions for my characters, feel free to ask by leaving a comment- though please don't ask about spoilers, as well, that'd give stuff away.

Characters:

Masadorraed
Karisia
Saroheed
Izifaris
Aluria
Saiac
Fluffy
Ayezephep
Ozzoros
Zanackphar
Ayleev
Jaynm
Locha
Asora
Sharia
Xeeveros

No comments:

Post a Comment