Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How sad am I?

Okay, so I was just writing now, and thought I'd let all of you know that I just had a funny slip up.
I accidentally used a smiley in my story- the prequel that is. Oh don't worry, I've removed it, but it was just too funny. I'll give you all a little look in though as to what I did:

“And you expect not to fall off with a grip like that?” Asora held one of the spines of Sharia’s back while she grabbed the nearest of Locha’s flailing hands and pulled it back to another to the dragon’s spikes. :P


Yes, you read that right! I used the ":p" smiley. Apparently my subconscious thinks the possibility of Locha falling off the back of a dragon, flying hundreds of thousands of meters above the ground and dying is funny. Well, now you all know that I have dark humor! Don't worry, I try not to write it in too often- but I can't help but laugh whenever I watch Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith(Yes, I'm a Star Wars fan), and Dooku gets his hands chopped off, and then his head. Then you change camera angle with Anakin talking to Palatine who's sitting on that chair thing, and you can see Dooku in the background, his hand on the floor, and head a small ways behind his body. Okay, weird I know, but I can't help but let out a chuckle. Aaaand... Well, now you've read the first paragraph I've written in a long while, and my my mini rant about dark humor... I think I'll get back to writing now since what I've written for a blog post is more than what I've actually written on the story for almost a month...

Untill next time!
~Icey :p

4 comments:

  1. I shouldn't read funny things at school, or people will think I'm crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, wow Icey...too funny! I don't think I've ever used a smiley in a story before...=D

    (BTW this is Maiden from DioM ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gala You mean you're not crazy normally? O.o ...

    @Maiden Heya! :p Heh, yeah, I advise against it. :p I somehow or another already knew your first name, so I knew it was you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD Smileys are contagious....I've been using them alot more ever sense I've been around the DioMers....hehe....XD :P I know a little late to be commenting but I just checked my subscribed blogs!

    Icey....your humor...is...XD...fun typo tho...

    ReplyDelete