Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lost in translation

Just for the fun of it, since it is sorta related to writing... I took my previous blog post (see Whew- Editing.) and translated it back and forth between Japanese and English numerous times. Enjoy. ---
One day, editors, writers, all dates. It is that I have recently been discovered. [Edit] two days ago, I had to work in Chapter 6. Edit, my past experience, "Oh, this same section II again, I ..." .... and please. I have thrilling finish to the feature. To feel the change. But really, you need to think about it ... if you can read a good book many times.
p
Their hard work, please do not bore something new author. Adding excitement to return. In most cases, it requires a reader writer otherwise? Similarly, the editing, I think you can help. You asked confused, especially to find the exact position ... you are bored, or edit. Some documents are executed from the first draft of my seat - and, Kurikkuibentozubon, change must be created.I started talking to complete the necessary work. I Thaihaelon 5 (please refer to the first public example. To do this) If you can read, can you please write a draft of her main story. Are you a good start for you .. I was right, maybe I can edit some general tips to add to add a little mystery.

My editor crazy Purottotsuisutotema subtle hints really start writing you can write a sequel can not edit the second generation: 04 - 40-100 is: your mind around the word: I The mind can build 75. In this example: the world's population Thaihaelon Minotaurosukentaurusu intelligent species. Maybe I was in the movie / I (UNWARNIA SPOIELRS want: failed /), TV, convenient / Gemuarato to the spoiler, the writer gets a regular reader. I blurt out this information. Hopefully, I will post again soon!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love reading those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. :p I think my favourites line are:

    "Some documents are executed from the first draft of my seat"

    and

    "If you can read, can you please write a draft of her main story."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hopefully, I will post again soon! "
    Yes, please do! :P

    "Maybe I was in the movie."
    Do tell. xD

    I love these things! :D

    ReplyDelete